Getting involved is easy! Here is how:
• Your bank makes a CRA-qualified community development loan, investment or grant to CRA Partners which supports the Senior Crimestoppers program to senior housing facilities in your assessment area.
• All loans and investments are fully collateralized by CRA-qualified securities selected by your bank.
Effortless CRA Compliance that offers:
• 100% turnkey solution, no administrative hassles.
• Flexible, low-risk funding options.
• CRA loan and investment test credit.
• Easy-to-use education toolkit for service credit.
• Detailed LMI documentation for your CRA exam.
• Positive publicity for your bank in the community.
“It is hard to overstate the positive effect a bank can have on the life of a senior citizen by removing the fear of theft and neglect from their lives while also earning CRA credit for your bank. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
Executive Vice President &
Chief Risk Officer
Maryland Bankers Association. All Rights Reserved.
186 Duke of Gloucester Street | Annapolis, MD 21401