Course Length: 6 weeks
Managing Funding, Liquidity and Capital provides participants with the tools to manage these functions within their bank.
This course is designed for individuals involved in funding, liquidity or capital management or line managers making pricing, investment, or funding decisions that impact these areas.
After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the risk-return characteristics of various deposit and non-deposit sources
- Evaluate the costs of various funding sources and their impact on profitability
- Evaluate the impact of various funding sources on interest rate and liquidity risk
- Use various measures to evaluate liquidity risk
- Take appropriate measures to manage liquidity
- Identify optimal capital levels from both the regulators' and shareholders' point of view
- Evaluate the costs and risks of different sources of capital
- Prepare a capital management plan
$875 - Members
$1125 - Non-members