Course Length: 16 weeks
This up-to-date, insider's view of consumer lending offers essential information about the regulations governing credit practices, and reviews loan processing, cross-selling, and collections.
Entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and bank employees who need to understand consumer credit.
After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify components of the consumer installment credit market
- Describe various loan products
- Trace the lending process
- Apply credit math and loan pricing principles
- Recognize variables that affect loan structure
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling bank products
$500 - Members
$650 - Non-members
Students must register 1 week prior to the start of the course.