Course Length: 16 weeks
Marketing Financial Services looks at what motivates customers to purchase financial services and teaches you how to develop a successful marketing plan.
All bank personnel responsible for conceiving or carrying out any phase of a bank's marketing efforts, including bank personnel in customer-contact and operations positions, management trainees, and persons entering banking at the mid-management level.
After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Describe the stages in the marketing planning process
- List the four elements of the marketing mix as they apply to the marketing of bank services
- Recognize consumer motivation and buying behavior
- Identify key issues or strategies relating to banking products and the pricing, promotion and distribution of bank services
- Integrate public relations, advertising, sales promotion, selling, and service distribution functions in your bank's overall marketing plan
- Conduct situation analysis and formulate a master marketing strategy
$520 - Members
$670 - Non-Members
Students must register 1 week prior to the start of the course.