PBS is pleased to offer the most comprehensive Real Estate Lending Compliance seminar we’ve ever presented. The nature and size of the regulatory environment has grown to the point that the topics cannot be adequately covered in lesser time. This program is designed to offer the attendee detailed instruction on all the topics that affect consumer mortgages.
Real Estate Lending Compliance is structured to address
“Fair Lending” related tropics on the first day with the
following two days focused on disclosures and contract
provisions of the major consumer protection topics
such as Regulation Z, RESPA and others. Recent Dodd-
Frank provisions are covered during this seminar.
This program is a must for those entering the “regulatory compliance world” or those responsible for “pre” closing file preparation or “post” closing file review. Attendees receive one of the most highly regarded manuals in the industry. The manual will likely be referred to on countless occasions.
What is Covered
- DAY 1: EMPHASIS ON FAIR LENDING ISSUES
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Fair Housing Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair, Deceptive, and Abusive Acts or Practices
- DAYS 2 & 3: EMPHASIS ON DISCLOSURES
- Flood Disaster Protection Act
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Truth-in-Lending Act-Closed-End Credit
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures (IMD)
This program is being presented by Professional Bank Services. Click here for more information and to register. Enter the code 17MBA40 when registering online.